We're very excited to debut the first episode of I Hear of Sherlock
Everywhere. To set the stage for what you'll expect, Scott Monty
and Burt Wolder introduce the concept of a Sherlockian podcast.
Although Burt and I are both members of the Baker Street Irregulars
and we will speak about the history and goings-on of the BSI, this
is not the official podcast of the BSI. Should that august body
ever decide to emerge from 1895 and start its own podcast, we'll be
sure to let you know.
In this episode, we explore the following topics:
Links mentioned in this
- Why a podcast?
- Ways to listen to the show
- The breadth of interest in Sherlock Holmes
- Listener comments - welcome, encouraged, by phone, email or the
comment feature below
- Show frequency and length
- My First Meeting with Sherlock Holmes - Burt and Scott each
share their own first experience with the great detective
- The Editor's Gas Lamp - from the Baker Street Journal, Vol. 1,
No. 2 (1946), "What Is It That We Love In Sherlock Holmes?"
The Annotated Sherlock Holmes: 2 Vols. in One
The Baker Street